Saturday, September 13, 2008

day after


One of those blurry figures is me outside the Opening Night party of the Edinburgh International Film Festival in June. Soon after I had to rush over and try and explain that as it was an old school film camera it had to be wound on manually.
~~~
Yesterday was my birthday. I've not been wildly good about organising stuff for my birthday this year (mainly because I'm going on a long long overseas trip in two months so it feels that I'm well catered for it the fun department). But yesterday I had dinner and drinks with a friend - thank you C! and today I'm having breakfast out before work and on Monday I'm off for a little day trip to Glasgow.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday! Enjoy the anticipation of the trip, too.